Friday, November 14, 2008

Tasha's SEVEN Tag

Seven T.V. shows I watch
1. The Office
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Chuck
4. Friends re-runs
5. Oprah
6. Ellen (sometimes)
7. My own worst enemy

Seven things I did yesterday
1. Mop, vacuum, clean
2. Tend sick Gracie
3. Text JD all day
4. Pay Bills
5. Take Hanna to the dentist
6. Go to WalMart to buy flouride for Hanna
7. McDonalds for dinner - you can tell who won that argument...

Seven things I am looking forward to
1. Gracie getting well
2. Date night with JD
3. Finishing housework - yeah right
4. Twilight Movie
5. JD finishing PhD - Disneyland, here we come!
6. Temple Trips
7. Resurrection - Patti, this one is for you.

Seven things on my wish list
1. My Christmas shopping to be done
2. Trip to Hawaii with JD
3. Trip to Disneyland with whole family
4. a bigger kitchen
5. My kids to be best friends
6. a bottomless bank account
7. Healthy whole family - Gracie, Mom, Sande...

Seven favorite foods
1. Johnny Carrino's parmesan chicken
2. Grandma Leishman's Rolls
3. Mom's cookies - any kind
4. Thanksgiving Dinner - Dad's gravy
5. Sheri's chocolate trifle
6. John's stuffing (sorry dad)
7. a good steak

1 comment:

Mitchells Sun Valley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.