Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gracie is 4!!!

I can't believe my little Gracie is already 4 years old. She is such a sweet little girl who wins anyone over almost instantly. She loves to smile and to perform whatever to whomever. Grace wants to grow up to be a ballerina and a mommy. To that I would add a singer, as she is constantly walking around singing songs - real or made up, it really doesn't matter. Gracie we all love you so much, thanks for making us smile!

Gracie's Princess Castle birthday cake


Gracie loves to get Lily out of bed after naps. Lily is giving Gracie kisses after her afternoon nap.


Tasha

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Your cakes are too cute. I really am impressed. Maybe I could pay you into doing mine. Mine never turn out that good! Gracie is a sweet girl, she is always so nice to Conner!