Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Had a wonderful Christmas. We are trying to enjoy having such little kids as much as possible. We still have 4 out of 5 "believers" in the house, so it is entertaining nonetheless. The older kids all sleep in the basement and for the last three years I have had to set-up traps on the stairwell to stop the crusaders. This year's trap was pretty weak, but I was tired. I shut the basement door and put a bell on the doorknob. I taped the bell to the door jam and so it would "jingle" each time the door was pulled open. We only had three jingles during the night. At one point, Hanna was army crawling about halfway up the stairs before Tasha caught her. Why was it Tasha that caught her you ask? I guess I was sound asleep and never heard it!

Christmas Eve pajamas Lily Sue got a tutu from Aunt Patti and she wouldn't take it off for the rest of the morning.

Gracie got a Princess scooter.




1 comment:

melanie said...

looks like a great christmas!!